New Redbet customers can claim a cracking welcome offer when they sign up, with £100 in bonus bets available.
Redbet are a great bookie for a range of sports and they give new customers lots of reloads and retention offers too. But before you get to that, you’ll be claiming the main “free bet”, which at Redbet is worth a very generous £100 in total.
Read on for how to release the full package of bonus bets or hit the button below to join Redbet and claim this offer!
Redbet Bonus Bets Small Print – 18+. Minimum deposit £10. Only real money wagering with minimum 1.8 odds (4/5 in fractional odds) qualifies for the promotion. Bonus bet stake is not included in any winnings and winnings are paid in cash. Bonus bets are valid for 7 days and cannot be split. Additional T&Cs apply. Please see Redbet site for full terms.
Redbet £100 Bonus Bets Offer
Free bets aren’t as simple as they used to be, especially the biggest offers like the £100 Redbet one. That said, it is still easy enough and with £100 of bonus bets available, it’s very generous. Here’s what you need to do …
- £100 in bonus bets is the standard welcome offer open to new customers at Redbet aged 18 and above
- Join Redbet and deposit with £100 offer code REDBETWELCOME
- Place a qualifying bet at odds of 1.80 (4/5 or more)
- Once this settles you will get 25% of your bet back up to £50 as a bonus bet
- First bet must be £200 to claim maximum £50 bonus bet
- Make another £100 of cash bets to receive your next £25 in bonus bets
- £100 more of bets earns your final £25 bonus bet to complete the £100 in bonus bets package
- Qualifying bets cannot be cashed out and void bets do not earn bonus bets
- Winnings from bonus bets can be withdrawn as cash but the bonus bet stake itself is not returned
- Qualifying bets for the £25 x 2 in bonus bets can be one large bet or multiple small bets
- However, all three bonus bet tokens (up to £50 plus 2 x £25) must be used in one bet and cannot be split
- Bonus bets are valid for 7 days and you have 30 days to claim the full £100 bonus bet bundle
- Deposit restrictions apply – use a debit card to claim the bonus
- Offer available at time of writing but is subject to change – see Redbet for validity and full Ts and Cs
This is a really generous offer, with a total of £100 in bonus (free) bets when you wager a total of £400. With 30 days to complete the £100 offer you’ll have plenty of time and Redbet’s odds, website and customer service are all top class.
If you fancy an extra £100 of bonus betting action, head to Redbet now and claim this offer …
Redbet Bookie and Bonus Info
Redbet are owned by the same people as Mr Green. Whilst both offer sports betting, casino and other gaming products, Redbet concentrates more on betting and Mr Green more on casino games.
Both are owned by Evoke Gaming, a company based in Malta but fully licensed and regulated in the UK. They are a brand we trust and Redbet has been around since 2004, so has well over a decade of experience.
Enhanced Odds Welcome Offers
When it comes to welcome offers, you have choices at Redbet. As well as this £100 bonus bets promotion, Redbet also sometimes offer enhanced odds deals. They had an excellent 25/1 Grand National offer which paid out in 2019. You can also check out our main RedBet enhanced odds offer post to see the latest promo.
These offers are great for people who want very little risk. The maximum bet is usually £1, so you really don’t have much to lose. However, the £100 bonus bets deal is better for those that intend to bet regularly anyway.
Just do your normal betting and you’ll easily earn a full £100 of free bonus bets. Most bookies operate a profit margin on their odds of around 10%, so these bonus bets, worth 25%, give you a great chance to make a profit overall.
Offers for Existing Customers
Whether you claim an enhanced odds deal or the £100 in bonus bets, Redbet will keep offering up the promotions. From insurance on in-play bets to free spins in the casino, they will regularly have something to give you a little extra value.
So, if you haven’t yet joined Redbet …what are you waiting for?