Redbet 50/1 Offer: Back Leicester City to beat Liverpool at enhanced odds of 50/1 – PAID IN CASH!
Jurgen Klopp’s Premier League leaders Liverpool host high flying Leicester City on Saturday with the home side looking to extend their 100% start to their league campaign.
The Foxes, though, have performed very well this term and Brendan Rodgers’ men will give it a real go at Anfield. If you think Leicester will upset the apple cart on Merseyside, check out this fantastic enhanced offer from Redbet:
The maximum bet is £1, so you really don’t have much to lose and could land a tidy £50 CASH win! Liverpool are definitely a tough nut to crack, especially on home soil, but Leicester could find a way!
Key Terms for Redbet Offer – New UK customers only. Must be 18 or over. Join Redbet with offer code BOOSTLEICESTER. Offer applies to named match and bet only and you must join Redbet during the offer period. Minimum deposit £10, maximum bet at 50/1 £1. All winnings paid in CASH! Deposit restrictions apply. Cannot also claim standard Redbet welcome offer. Full Ts and Cs at Redbet. Limited time offer and may be withdrawn if over-subscribed.
Redbet 50/1 Leicester Offer – Saturday 5th October 2019
This Premier League final promotion is simple enough and if you want to claim this offer, here’s what you need to do…
1. redbet’s General Terms and Conditions apply.
2. Only new UK players registering from the 3rd October until 15:00 CET on 5th October are eligible.
3. Make your first deposit with code boostLeicester.
4. Max stake is £1.
5. Offer can only be used once and only pre-match.
6. Standard odds on Leicester to beat Liverpool are boosted to 50/1.
7. redbet welcome offer can not be claimed in conjunction with the odds boost.
8. The boosted odds offer is subject to availability and will be withdrawn if maximum liability is reached.
9. The boosted odds offer will be available to claim in the bet slip after the selection is added.
10. Minimum bet is £0.10. Minimum deposit is £10.
11. Winnings will be paid in cash.
12. The boost only applies to the aforementioned market.
13. redbet has the right to remove winnings from individual players or any group of players suspected of abusing the boosted odds offer.
14. Customers who deposit using Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not be eligible for any odds boost offer.
So, for odds of 50/1 paid in cash, with hardly any outlay (just £1!), hit the button below and join Redbet!
Leicester v Liverpool Tips and Odds, 5th October 2019
- Tips coming soon
- Tips coming soon
Liverpool v Leicester Tips and Odds, 6th October 2019
There is clearly no doubting the fact tjat Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have done pretty darn well in the Premier League this season thus far.
Currently top of the pile having won all seven of their top flight games so far this season, the Reds will certainly take some stopping. But we have a sneaking suspicion that if any side are going to have a decent chance of beating Liverpool right now, it could well be Leicester.
Brendan Rodgers’ side have won four and drawn two of their seven games in the league so far, including the 5-0 demolition of Newcastle last Sunday and the defeat of Spurs the weekend before that.
Perhaps crucially, Liverpool had a surprisingly tough time of things in their narrow midweek 4-3 victory over Red Bull Salzburg on Wednesday. This might give the visiting Leicester side a slight advantage in terms of physical preparations for the game, and we just get the feeling the Foxes might just sneak the win.
Liverpool v Leicester Betting Tips
- Half time draw / full time Leicester at odds of 16/1 with bet365
- Leicester to win at odds of 6/1 with BetVictor
Leicester to Prove a Handful for Reds
Under Rodgers, Leicester have shown themselves to be a team full of invention and no little guile this season. They are showing faint flickers of their title-winning side of a few years back. And though a repeat of that feat isn’t going to happen, they are certainly showing they might well force their way back into the Champions League if they maintain their form.
Liverpool are expected to win every game their play these days. But as they showed when losing to Napoli away and, to a lesser extent, at home to Salzburg, the Reds are not invincible. Their 100% record has to go sometime and we think this weekend could be the time for the Reds to come crashing back down to earth.
Liverpool v Leicester Head to Head Record
It has to be said, Leicester haven’t got a supremely brilliant recent record against Liverpool. They have lost four of the last six in games against the Reds, but they did manage a draw at Anfield last January.
The last time Leicester won against Liverpool at Anfield was way back in May 2000 when the Foxes triumphed 2-0 thanks to goals from Tony Cottee and Phil Gilchrist.
Liverpool v Leicester: Conclusions
Of course, Liverpool are favourite for a reason, with the bookies pricing the home win at odds of just 4/9. But even with Leicester out at a price of 6/1 with most bookies to get the three points, the fact that new Redbet customers can get a price of 50/1 makes it a brilliant value bet.
As such we’re backing the visitors to nick this one, and those looking for a bet at even better odds of 16/1 for the match to be all-square at half time with Leicester winning by the final whistle.