The 2018 US Open starts this week and if you want an each way bet we’ve got all the best enhanced each way promotions. Loads of the best golf betting sites are paying extra places each way for this year’s US Open so get involved!
There are so many top players in the men’s game right now that calling the winner in the majors is so tricky. The 2018 US Open, being played at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, is no different. However, the following enhanced each way offers give you bags of extra value and really give you a great chance to land an each way bet on the second major of the year.
Coral’s 10 places is the best offer available right now. If you already have an account with Coral head straight there. If not, you can also claim a brilliant £20 free bet when you join, available for just a £5 qualifying bet. Coral’s bet £5, get £20 welcome is perfect for small stakes betting so join Coral and then start placing your US Open bets!
Key Terms of Coral £20 Free Bet – 18+. New customers only. UK/Ireland residents only. Minimum first bet £5. Must be placed within 14 days of account registration. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for four days from issue. Free bets are stake not returned. Terms and conditions apply (shown at Coral).
Extra Places for Each Way Bets at 2018 US Open: Enhanced Each Way Offers
Most bookies pay each way bets down to four or five places as standard. That means that if you make an each way bet on who will a tournament, they must place in the top four or five for the each way part of the bet to be a winner.
However, for most majors, our favourite golf bookmakers offer enhanced each way offers that pay extra places. Here are the best of those:
- Visit CORAL for 10 places at the US Open – 18+. UK+IRE only. Applies to bets placed on the outright market of The US Open from 8AM Friday 11/06/18. Each-way bets paid to 10 Places at 1/5 place odds. T&Cs Apply.
- Visit PADDY POWER for 10 places at the US Open – Applies to bets placed on the “Win or Each Way” market before the start only. 1/5 odds for E/W bets. Applies to all Online, Mobile, Phone and Text bets. Dead heat rules apply. T&Cs apply.
- Bet365, Betfair and Boyles pay 8 places
- Betfred pay each way bets to 7 places
- Unibet, William Hill, 888sport and BetVictor pay 6 places
You’ve got loads of amazing bookies to choose from when it comes to getting extra places for the next major. With each and every one of those betting sites offering new customers some form of free bet or welcome offer, there is masses of value up for grabs.
As said, Coral (along with Paddy Power) are the best, paying 10 places at the US Open. So, with the action starting on Thursday, head to Coral (or Paddy) and claim this amazing each way promotion.
Extra Each Way Places: Things to Note
- Odds – be sure to check the odds as some bookies will pay ¼ the odds whilst some will pay 1/5 (usually the sites paying the most places are 1/5)
- Free Bets or Cash – sometimes bookies will pay cash for the top five or six but then free bets if your player finishes lower (although note Coral’s 10 places is all cash)
- Dead Heat Rules – all bookies use dead heat rules for these markets. This means that if your player is involved in a tie part of your bet may be settled as a losing bet. See the site in question for info on dead heat rules (all bookies apply these rules the same)